The scholarship will cover 1 x ticket to the two-day industry event as well as a $500 travel bursary to contribute toward travel and accommodation costs.
The Big Screen Symposium brings Aotearoa NZ filmmakers together for two days of conversations, workshops, panel discussions and case studies with a stellar line-up of local and international speakers. This scholarship is valued at over $800.
- Applicants must be based in the Whanganui region
- Applicants must work in the screen industry, or be actively working towards a career in the screen industry
- Applicants must be able to commit to attending the conference on the 8th and 9th of April 2022 in Auckland
How to apply:
Send an email to Emma.Bugden@whanganuiandpartners.nz which tells us:
- What you’ve achieved so far
- Why you want to attend the symposium
- How you anticipate it will contribute to your career development
Applications must be accepted by 23 February, 2022. We will let all applicants know within a week.
Terms and Conditions
Employees of Whanganui District Council and Whanganui & Partners, along with their partners or children, are not eligible to apply.
The symposium will be held at a CVC (Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate) mandated venue. All persons of vaccination age must provide a valid My Vaccine pass and photo ID to enter the venue.