Become a part of the Regional Business Partners network
- Register your business online
- Talk with one of our growth advisors
- Set your key goals and action plan
This might include
- Specific support and guidance to help your business
- Connecting you with key organisations
- Support through Business Mentors NZ
- Trade and Export support through NZ Trade and Enterprise
- Research and Development support through Callaghan Innovation
- Co-funding for specific advice and training to benefit your business
Any business can get a NZBN, including sole traders, and it’s free.
Who is eligible?
Any New Zealand business is welcome to join the network. The only criteria is that you will need a New Zealand Business Number (NZBN).
The RBP network connects with Callaghan Innovation, New Zealand Trade and Enterprise and Business Mentors New Zealand to provide services, tools, and connections to training and development to support the growth of businesses in our region.
If you identify as a Maori business, we can connect you with specific support, organisations and training and development programmes designed to establish, support and grow Maori businesses and the economy.
This free service is delivered in partnership with CEDA, Business Mentors New Zealand, New Zealand Trade and Enterprise and Callaghan Innovation.